Sina Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SINA)
Sina Corp Analysis Video
View Sina Corp stock analysis video. This is our SINA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SINA stock.
SINA Corp Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Sina Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sina Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SINA stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Sina Corp was 22.3% in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 16.4% over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Sina Corp is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Sina Corp's dividend yield of 6.97% is attractive.
Should you sell SINA stock?
- SINA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 36, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.
- SINA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.9, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.