Sina Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SINA)
Sina Corp Analysis Video
View Sina Corp stock analysis video. This is our SINA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SINA stock.
SINA Corp Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Sina Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sina Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SINA stock?
- Sina Corp's revenue growth came in at 21.5% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 7.26%.
- The LTM ROE of 7.9% for Sina Corp is attractive.
Should you sell SINA stock?
- Sina Corp has a debt/equity ratio of 0.27, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 35.7, SINA stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.9, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Content industry average of 2.4, making SINA stock expensive.