Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- SNE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Long term revenue growth of -4.3% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Sony Corp had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Sony Corp's Net margins were poor at 1% in the last twelve months.
- SNE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 59.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.2.
- Sony Corp has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.6%.
- Sony Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.5%.