Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 13.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for SNE stock versus Audio Video Home Products industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Long term revenue growth of -4.3% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Sony Corp had a poor average operating margin of 2.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Sony Corp posted a TTM Net margin of 0.7%.
- The SNE stock currently trades at a PE of 77.9, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 19.3.
- Sony Corp has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.2%.
- Sony Corp has a low return on equity of 1.7% over the last twelve months.
- Sony Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.8%.