Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 11.2 times the net income.
- SNE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Audio Video Home Products industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Sales declined by -3.2% annually over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp's TTM operating margin of 2.8% was rather poor.
- Sony Corp registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.5%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SNE stock as the company has losses.
- Sony Corp has a poor return on invested capital of 1.2%.
- Sony Corp has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.