Sony Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Analysis Video
View Sony Corp stock analysis video. This is our SNE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SNE stock.
Sony Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Sony Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sony Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SNE stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 13.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- When compared with the Audio Video Home Products industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for SNE stock is attractive.
Should you sell SNE stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- Sony Corp had a poor average operating margin of 2.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Sony Corp's Net margins were poor at 0.7% in the last twelve months.
- SNE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 84.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.9.
- Sony Corp has a poor return on invested capital of 1.2%.
- Sony Corp has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.7%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.8%.