Sonic Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SONC)
Sonic Analysis Video
View Sonic stock analysis video. This is our SONC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SONC stock.
Sonic Corporation Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Sonic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sonic stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SONC stock?
- Sonic's average operating margin of 21.8% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11% for Sonic.
- Sonic generates a high return on invested capital of 19.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.7%.
Should you sell SONC stock?
- Sonic sales shrank by -11.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- SONC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.1, which is a negative when compared to the Retail-Food and Restaurants industry average multiple of 0.8.