Square Stock Analysis (NYSE:SQ)
Square Analysis Video
View Square stock analysis video. This is our SQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SQ stock.
Square Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Square stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Square stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SQ stock?
- Square's revenue growth came in at 32.2% in 2016 Q3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.9%.
Should you sell SQ stock?
- Square reported an average operating margin of -12.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Square had an average Net loss of -12.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SQ stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -231.3%, which is a red flag.
- Square has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -52.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.