Sarepta Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SRPT)
Sarepta Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our SRPT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SRPT stock.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our Sarepta Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SRPT stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Sarepta Therapeutics has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
Should you sell SRPT stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -35.1% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Sarepta Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -4931%.
- Sarepta Therapeutics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -99.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -388.2%.