Sarepta Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SRPT)
Sarepta Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our SRPT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SRPT stock.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our Sarepta Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sarepta Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SRPT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.05, Sarepta Therapeutics is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Medical sector.
Should you sell SRPT stock?
- Sarepta Therapeutics revenue saw a decline of -999% YoY in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Sarepta Therapeutics had an average Net loss of -19479.2%.
- A negative ROE of -113.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.