STMicroelectronics Stock Analysis (NYSE:STM)
STMicroelectronics Analysis Video
View STMicroelectronics stock analysis video. This is our STM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STM stock.
STMicroelectronics NV (ADR) Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our STMicroelectronics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This STMicroelectronics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy STM stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 9.3 times the net income.
- When compared with the Semiconductor-General industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 2 for STM stock is attractive.
Should you sell STM stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -6.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- STMicroelectronics has a debt/equity ratio of 0.34, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- STM stock is trading at a PE ratio of 54.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.6.