Scorpio Tankers Stock Analysis (NYSE:STNG)
Scorpio Tankers Analysis Video
View Scorpio Tankers stock analysis video. This is our STNG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for STNG stock.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Scorpio Tankers stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Scorpio Tankers stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy STNG stock?
- Scorpio Tankers's average operating margin of 14.7% was exceptional.
- Scorpio Tankers is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 8.52%.
Should you sell STNG stock?
- Scorpio Tankers revenue saw a decline of -40.5% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Scorpio Tankers posted an average Net loss of -4.8% in the last twelve months.
- Scorpio Tankers is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.43.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for STNG stock.
- Scorpio Tankers has a negative return on equity of -1.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.