Stryker Stock Analysis (NYSE:SYK)
Stryker Analysis Video
View Stryker stock analysis video. This is our SYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SYK stock.
Stryker Corporation Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Stryker stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Stryker stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SYK stock?
- Stryker had a healthy average operating margin of 16.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 14.5% for Stryker over the last twelve months.
- Stryker has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Stryker at 18.2%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16%.