TJX Companies Stock Analysis (NYSE:TJX)
TJX Companies Analysis Video
View TJX Companies stock analysis video. This is our TJX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TJX stock.
TJX Companies Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our TJX Companies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TJX Companies stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TJX stock?
- TJX Companies's revenue growth came in at 5.6% in 2017 Q4.
- TJX Companies's average operating margin of 11.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.9% (average) for TJX Companies in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.2 times the net income.
- TJX Companies's return on invested capital of 51.7% is good.
- TJX Companies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 51.9%.
- TJX Companies has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.3%.
Should you sell TJX stock?
- TJX Companies has a debt/equity ratio of 0.49, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.6, which is higher in comparison to the Retail-Discount and variety industry average of 0.7, making TJX stock expensive.