Tailored Brands Stock Analysis (NYSE:TLRD)
Tailored Brands Analysis Video
View Tailored Brands stock analysis video. This is our TLRD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLRD stock.
Tailored Brands Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Tailored Brands stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tailored Brands stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TLRD stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income.
- The Tailored Brands stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.7.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for TLRD stock is attractive.
Should you sell TLRD stock?
- Tailored Brands sales declined by -2.1% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Tailored Brands registered a negative operating margin of -30.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Tailored Brands posted an average Net loss of -29.4% in the last twelve months.
- Tailored Brands has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -52.9%.