Tailored Brands Stock Analysis (NYSE:TLRD)
Tailored Brands Analysis Video
View Tailored Brands stock analysis video. This is our TLRD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLRD stock.
Tailored Brands Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Tailored Brands stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tailored Brands stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TLRD stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for TLRD stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell TLRD stock?
- Tailored Brands sales shrank by -2.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- Over the last twelve months, Tailored Brands posted an average operating loss margin of -30.6%.
- Over the last 12 months, Tailored Brands had an average Net loss of -29.4%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -52.9%, which is a red flag.