Tailored Brands Stock Analysis (NYSE:TLRD)
Tailored Brands Analysis Video
View Tailored Brands stock analysis video. This is our TLRD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TLRD stock.
Tailored Brands Inc Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Tailored Brands stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tailored Brands stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TLRD stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- TLRD stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.3 which is better than the industry average of 20.6.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for TLRD stock is attractive.
- Tailored Brands's dividend yield of 4.9% is attractive.
Should you sell TLRD stock?
- Tailored Brands revenue saw a decline of -2.1% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of 7.6% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Tailored Brands reported an average operating margin of -30.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Tailored Brands posted an average Net loss of -29.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -52.9%, which is a red flag.