Tower International Stock Analysis (NYSE:TOWR)
Tower International Analysis Video
View Tower International stock analysis video. This is our TOWR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TOWR stock.
Tower International Inc Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Tower International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tower International stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell TOWR stock?
- Tower International sales declined by -3.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.1, Tower International is highly leveraged in comparison to Auto-Tires-Trucks peers.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.5 times the net income.
- Tower International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.6%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF yield of -4.33%.