Tribune Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Analysis Video
View Tribune Media stock analysis video. This is our TRCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRCO stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Tribune Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tribune Media stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- The Tribune Media stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- Tribune Media has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 75.7%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media reported an average operating margin of -4.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Tribune Media registered an average TTM Net loss of -18.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.94, Tribune Media is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- Tribune Media's negative ROIC of -0.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Tribune Media has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.