Tribune Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Analysis Video
View Tribune Media stock analysis video. This is our TRCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRCO stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Tribune Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tribune Media stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media's average operating margin of 22.3% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 0.7% (average) for Tribune Media in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Tribune Media has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15.8%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Tribune Media sales declined by -30% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Tribune Media provides a low return on invested capital of 1.2%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Tribune Media is not so attractive at 0.4%.