Tribune Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:TRCO)
Tribune Media Analysis Video
View Tribune Media stock analysis video. This is our TRCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRCO stock.
Tribune Media Co Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Tribune Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tribune Media stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRCO stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 75.7%.
Should you sell TRCO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Tribune Media posted an average operating loss margin of -4.1%.
- Over the last 12 months, Tribune Media had an average Net loss of -18.3%.
- Tribune Media has a debt/equity ratio of 0.94, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Tribune Media has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.7%.
- Tribune Media has a negative return on equity of -10.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.