TripAdvisor Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TRIP)
TripAdvisor Analysis Video
View TripAdvisor stock analysis video. This is our TRIP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRIP stock.
Tripadvisor Inc Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our TripAdvisor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TripAdvisor stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRIP stock?
- TripAdvisor had a healthy average operating margin of 11.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.9% for TripAdvisor.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.11, TripAdvisor is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.2%.
Should you sell TRIP stock?
- TRIP stock is trading at a PE ratio of 45.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 19.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Commerce industry average of 0.8, making TRIP stock expensive.