TrueCar Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TRUE)
TrueCar Analysis Video
View TrueCar stock analysis video. This is our TRUE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRUE stock.
TrueCar Inc. Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our TrueCar stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TrueCar stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell TRUE stock?
- TrueCar registered a negative operating margin of -14% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- TrueCar posted an average Net loss of -15% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TRUE stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.8, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.6, making TRUE stock expensive.
- TrueCar's negative ROIC of -17% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -18.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.