Tubemogul Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TUBE)
Tubemogul Analysis Video
View Tubemogul stock analysis video. This is our TUBE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TUBE stock.
TubeMogul Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Tubemogul stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tubemogul stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell TUBE stock?
- Tubemogul registered a negative operating margin of -11.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Tubemogul registered an average TTM Net loss of -12.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TUBE stock as the company has losses.
- Tubemogul's negative ROIC of -29.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Tubemogul has a negative return on equity of -20.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.1%.