Tuesday Morning Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TUES)
Tuesday Morning Analysis Video
View Tuesday Morning stock analysis video. This is our TUES analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TUES stock.
Tuesday Morning Corporation Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Tuesday Morning stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tuesday Morning stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TUES stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.7%.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for TUES stock versus Retail-Discount and variety industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.9%.
Should you sell TUES stock?
- Tuesday Morning registered a negative operating margin of -1.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Tuesday Morning had an average Net loss of -1%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TUES stock.
- Tuesday Morning's negative ROIC of -5.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Tuesday Morning has a negative return on equity of -4.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.