Time Warner Stock Analysis (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Analysis Video
View Time Warner stock analysis video. This is our TWX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWX stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Time Warner stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Time Warner stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.7% for Time Warner.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Time Warner over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Time Warner stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.8.
- Time Warner's return on invested capital of 10.9% is good.
- Time Warner has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4%.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- TWX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.6, which is a negative when compared to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.5.