Time Warner Stock Analysis (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Analysis Video
View Time Warner stock analysis video. This is our TWX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWX stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Time Warner stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Time Warner stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- Time Warner had a healthy average operating margin of 25.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Time Warner over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.4.
- Time Warner has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Time Warner at 16.4%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.3%.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- Time Warner is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.
- TWX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.6, which is a negative when compared to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.5.