Time Warner Stock Analysis (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Analysis Video
View Time Warner stock analysis video. This is our TWX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWX stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Time Warner stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Time Warner stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.7% for Time Warner.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.4% for Time Warner.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- TWX stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.6 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- Time Warner's return on invested capital of 10.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 16.4% for Time Warner is attractive.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.5.