USA Technologies Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:USAT)
USA Technologies Analysis Video
View USA Technologies stock analysis video. This is our USAT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for USAT stock.
USA Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our USA Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This USA Technologies stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy USAT stock?
- USA Technologies sales grew by 17.6% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- When compared with the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for USAT stock is attractive.
Should you sell USAT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, USA Technologies posted an average operating loss margin of -3.4%.
- USA Technologies posted an average Net loss of -9.9% in the last twelve months.
- USA Technologies is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.14.
- PE ratio is meaningless for USAT stock as the company has losses.
- USA Technologies's negative ROIC of -5.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- USA Technologies has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -14.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.6%.