USA Technologies Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:USAT)
USA Technologies Analysis Video
View USA Technologies stock analysis video. This is our USAT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for USAT stock.
USA Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our USA Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This USA Technologies stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy USAT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for USA Technologies was 17.6% in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- USAT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2 as against the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell USAT stock?
- USA Technologies registered a negative operating margin of -3.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- USA Technologies registered an average TTM Net loss of -9.9%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for USAT stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -5.2%, which is a red flag.
- USA Technologies has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -14.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.6%.