VF Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:VFC)
VF Corp Analysis Video
View VF Corp stock analysis video. This is our VFC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VFC stock.
VF Corp Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our VF Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This VF Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VFC stock?
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.9% for VF Corp.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The VF Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.3.
- VF Corp's return on invested capital of 16.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for VF Corp at 21.7%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 41.8%.