VF Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:VFC)
VF Corp Analysis Video
View VF Corp stock analysis video. This is our VFC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VFC stock.
VF Corp Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our VF Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This VF Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VFC stock?
- Net margins came in at average 8.9% for VF Corp over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.47, VF Corp has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.8.
- VF Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 15.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for VF Corp at 21.7%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 41.8%.