VF Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:VFC)
VF Corp Analysis Video
View VF Corp stock analysis video. This is our VFC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VFC stock.
VF Corp Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our VF Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This VF Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VFC stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- VF Corp's average operating margin of 13% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.2% (average) for VF Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The VF Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.
- VF Corp's return on invested capital of 16.3% is good.
- VF Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 22.3%.
Should you sell VFC stock?
- VF Corp revenue saw a decline of -3.5% YoY in 2016 Q3.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1 times net income which is a negative signal.
- VF Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.5%.