Vince Holding Stock Analysis (NYSE:VNCE)
Vince Holding Analysis Video
View Vince Holding stock analysis video. This is our VNCE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VNCE stock.
Vince Holding Corp Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Vince Holding stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Vince Holding stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VNCE stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.34, Vince Holding has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Discretionary average.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for VNCE stock versus Textile-Apparel industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell VNCE stock?
- Vince Holding sales declined by -6% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Vince Holding had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.1% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7 times the net income.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for VNCE stock.
- Vince Holding's negative ROIC of -0.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Vince Holding has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.1%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.2%.