21Vianet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:VNET)
21Vianet Analysis Video
View 21Vianet stock analysis video. This is our VNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VNET stock.
21Vianet Group Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our 21Vianet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This 21Vianet stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VNET stock?
- VNET stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell VNET stock?
- 21Vianet sales shrank by -14.6% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- 21Vianet reported an average operating margin of -22.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- 21Vianet posted an average Net loss of -22.1% in the last twelve months.
- 21Vianet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.52, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for VNET stock as the company has losses.
- 21Vianet's negative ROIC of -12% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -14.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- 21Vianet has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1%.