Verisign Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:VRSN)
Verisign Analysis Video
View Verisign stock analysis video. This is our VRSN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VRSN stock.
Verisign, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Verisign stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Verisign stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VRSN stock?
- Verisign had a healthy average operating margin of 60.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 38.6% for Verisign over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.9 times the net income.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 65.9%.
Should you sell VRSN stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.9, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Software-Services industry average of 2.6, making VRSN stock expensive.