Verizon Stock Analysis (NYSE:VZ)
Verizon Analysis Video
View Verizon stock analysis video. This is our VZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VZ stock.
Verizon Communications Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Verizon stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Verizon stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VZ stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.5% for Verizon.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 10.4% (average) for Verizon in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Verizon stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- VZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.6 as against the Wireless National industry average multiple of 2.5.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.53%.
- Verizon generates a high return on invested capital of 10.7%.
- Verizon has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 62.7%.