Verizon Stock Analysis (NYSE:VZ)
Verizon Analysis Video
View Verizon stock analysis video. This is our VZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VZ stock.
Verizon Communications Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Verizon stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Verizon stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VZ stock?
- Verizon had a healthy average operating margin of 22.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 11% for Verizon over the last twelve months.
- VZ stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.4 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- When compared with the Wireless National industry average PS ratio of 2.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.7 for VZ stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.36%.
- Verizon's return on invested capital of 11.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 73.6% for Verizon is attractive.