Verizon Stock Analysis (NYSE:VZ)
Verizon Analysis Video
View Verizon stock analysis video. This is our VZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VZ stock.
Verizon Communications Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Verizon stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Verizon stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy VZ stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.5% for Verizon.
- Net margins came in at average 10.4% for Verizon over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- VZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.6 as against the Wireless National industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.66%.
- Verizon's return on invested capital of 10.7% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Verizon at 62.7%.