Weibo Corp Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:WB)
Weibo Corp Analysis Video
View Weibo Corp stock analysis video. This is our WB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WB stock.
Weibo Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Weibo Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Weibo Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WB stock?
- Weibo Corp sales grew by 41.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.4% for Weibo Corp.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.2% (average) for Weibo Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Weibo Corp's return on invested capital of 36.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Weibo Corp at 12.9%.
Should you sell WB stock?
- WB stock is trading at a PE ratio of 134.4, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 18.6, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Content industry average of 2.5, making WB stock expensive.