Whirlpool Stock Analysis (NYSE:WHR)
Whirlpool Analysis Video
View Whirlpool stock analysis video. This is our WHR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WHR stock.
Whirlpool Corporation Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Whirlpool stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Whirlpool stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WHR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 7.7 times the net income.
- The Whirlpool stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for WHR stock versus Appliances Household industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Whirlpool has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Whirlpool at 15.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.2%.