Whirlpool Stock Analysis (NYSE:WHR)
Whirlpool Analysis Video
View Whirlpool stock analysis video. This is our WHR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WHR stock.
Whirlpool Corporation Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Whirlpool stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Whirlpool stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WHR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 7.7 times the net income.
- WHR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for WHR stock versus Appliances Household industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Whirlpool at 15.4%.
- Whirlpool has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.2%.
Should you sell WHR stock?
- Whirlpool's TTM operating margin of 6.5% was rather poor.