Whirlpool Stock Analysis (NYSE:WHR)
Whirlpool Analysis Video
View Whirlpool stock analysis video. This is our WHR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WHR stock.
Whirlpool Corporation Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Whirlpool stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Whirlpool stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WHR stock?
- WHR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.5 which is better than the industry average of 19.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for WHR stock versus Appliances Household industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Whirlpool has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.3%
- Whirlpool has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.3%.
Should you sell WHR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.2%.