Boingo Wireless Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:WIFI)
Boingo Wireless Analysis Video
View Boingo Wireless stock analysis video. This is our WIFI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WIFI stock.
Boingo Wireless Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Boingo Wireless stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Boingo Wireless stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WIFI stock?
- Boingo Wireless's revenue growth came in at 16% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.2%.
Should you sell WIFI stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Boingo Wireless posted an average operating loss margin of -16.4%.
- Boingo Wireless posted an average Net loss of -17.2% in the last twelve months.
- Boingo Wireless is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.26.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for WIFI stock.
- Boingo Wireless has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -14%.
- Boingo Wireless has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -26.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.