Worthington Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Analysis Video
View Worthington Industries stock analysis video. This is our WOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Worthington Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Worthington Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- WOR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.1 which is better than the industry average of 22.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for WOR stock versus Metal Processing Fabrication industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Worthington Industries's return on invested capital of 9.2% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Worthington Industries at 22.1%.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Worthington Industries has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.3%.