Worthington Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Analysis Video
View Worthington Industries stock analysis video. This is our WOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Worthington Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Worthington Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.9.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for WOR stock versus Metal Processing Fabrication industry average of 1.4 is a positive for the company.
- Worthington Industries generates a high return on invested capital of 9.2%.
- Worthington Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 22.1%.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- Worthington Industries has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.3%.