Worthington Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:WOR)
Worthington Industries Analysis Video
View Worthington Industries stock analysis video. This is our WOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for WOR stock.
Worthington Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Worthington Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Worthington Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy WOR stock?
- WOR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.3 which is better than the industry average of 22.
- When compared with the Metal Processing Fabrication industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for WOR stock is attractive.
- Worthington Industries generates a high return on invested capital of 9.2%.
- The LTM ROE of 22.1% for Worthington Industries is attractive.
Should you sell WOR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 2.3%.