Xunlei Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:XNET)
Xunlei Analysis Video
View Xunlei stock analysis video. This is our XNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for XNET stock.
Xunlei Ltd Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Xunlei stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Xunlei stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy XNET stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.6 for XNET stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell XNET stock?
- Xunlei reported an average operating margin of -21.4% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Xunlei posted an average Net loss of -15.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for XNET stock.
- Xunlei's negative ROIC of -111.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -5.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.