Yahoo Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YHOO)
Yahoo Analysis Video
View Yahoo stock analysis video. This is our YHOO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YHOO stock.
Yahoo! Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Yahoo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yahoo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YHOO stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.04, Yahoo is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.5%.
Should you sell YHOO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Yahoo posted an average operating loss margin of -105.4%.
- Over the last 12 months, Yahoo had an average Net loss of -96.7%.
- YHOO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 1049.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.1, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.4, making YHOO stock expensive.
- Yahoo has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -20.4%.
- A negative ROE of -16.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.