Yandex Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YNDX)
Yandex Analysis Video
View Yandex stock analysis video. This is our YNDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YNDX stock.
Yandex NV Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Yandex stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yandex stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YNDX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Yandex was 46.9% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 12.6%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.7% for Yandex.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.9% for Yandex.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Yandex generates a high return on invested capital of 21.5%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Yandex at 9.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.4%.
Should you sell YNDX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Yandex is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The YNDX stock currently trades at a PE of 50.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.4, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Content industry average of 2.5, making YNDX stock expensive.