Yandex Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YNDX)
Yandex Analysis Video
View Yandex stock analysis video. This is our YNDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YNDX stock.
Yandex NV Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Yandex stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yandex stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YNDX stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- Yandex's average operating margin of 16.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.6% (average) for Yandex in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.6 times the net income.
- Yandex generates a high return on invested capital of 17.1%.
- Yandex has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 11.7%.
- Yandex has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.1%.
Should you sell YNDX stock?
- Yandex is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.3.
- YNDX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 45.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.4.