Yandex Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:YNDX)
Yandex Analysis Video
View Yandex stock analysis video. This is our YNDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for YNDX stock.
Yandex NV Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Yandex stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Yandex stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy YNDX stock?
- Yandex's revenue growth came in at 46.9% in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 12.6% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.7% for Yandex.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.9% for Yandex.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5 times the net income.
- Yandex has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21.5%
- The LTM ROE of 9.4% for Yandex is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.4%.
Should you sell YNDX stock?
- Yandex has a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- YNDX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 47.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.