RM LAW Announces Investigation Of Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc.

BERWYN, Pa., May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --RM LAW, P.C. is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. ("Fairmount" or the "Company") (NYSE: FMSA) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's efforts to sell the Company to Unimin Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SCR-Sibelco NV ("Sibelco").

If you own shares of Fairmount and would like to learn more about this class action or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (844) 291-9299 or to sign up online, click here. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at rm@maniskas.com.

Under the terms of the agreement, at the closing of the transaction, Fairmount shareholders, including equity award holders, will receive $170 million in cash, or approximately $0.74 per share based on Fairmount's current diluted share count, and will own 35% of the combined company, with Sibelco owning the remaining 65%.

Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Fairmount for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process.

RM LAW, P.C. is a national shareholder litigation firm. RM LAW, P.C. is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide. To learn more about the class action process, please click here.

Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire
1055 Westlakes Dr., Ste. 300
Berwyn, PA 19312

Cision View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rm-law-announces-investigation-of-fairmount-santrol-holdings-inc-300643596.html


Comments on FMSA stock