AAC Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AAC)
AAC Holdings Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls AAC Holdings stock analysis video. Our AAC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AAC Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls AAC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AAC Holdings revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for AAC Holdings valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AAC Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AAC stock?
- AAC Holdings's revenue growth came in at 14% in 2017 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 3.3% for AAC Holdings.
- AAC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.6 which is better than the industry average of 23.5.
- AAC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 6.
- AAC Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 2.5%.
Should you sell AAC stock?
- Over the last 12 months, AAC Holdings had an average Net loss of -0.4%.
- AAC Holdings has a debt/equity ratio of 1.45, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- AAC Holdings has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.6%.
AAC Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AAC Holdings stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AAC stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
AAC Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of AAC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.