AAC Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AAC)
AAC Holdings Analysis Video
View AAC Holdings stock analysis video. This is our AAC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AAC stock.
AAC Holdings Inc Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our AAC Holdings stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AAC Holdings stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AAC stock?
- AAC Holdings's revenue growth came in at 9.1% in 2017 Q2.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.7.
- AAC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 5.
Should you sell AAC stock?
- Over the last 12 months, AAC Holdings had an average Net loss of -1.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.38, AAC Holdings is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- A negative ROE of -2.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- AAC Holdings has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.1%.