AAC Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AAC)
Take a look at Amigobulls AAC Holdings stock analysis video. Our AAC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AAC Holdings Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls AAC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as AAC Holdings revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for AAC Holdings valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AAC Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AAC stock?
- The AAC Holdings stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.8, compared to the sector average of 25. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for AAC stock is attractive.
Should you sell AAC stock?
- AAC Holdings registered a negative operating margin of -1.6 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, AAC Holdings had an average Net loss of -6.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.34, AAC Holdings is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -13.6 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -33.5.
AAC Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AAC Holdings stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AAC stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
AAC Holdings revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of AAC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.