AXON ENTERPRISE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AAXN)
Watch the robo advisor video of AXON ENTERPRISE stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AAXN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AXON ENTERPRISE Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AAXN stock analysis. AXON ENTERPRISE valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. AXON ENTERPRISE stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AAXN stock?
- AXON ENTERPRISE sales grew by 24.6% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 24.5 over the last 5 years.
- AXON ENTERPRISE has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.8
Should you sell AAXN stock?
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- AAXN stock is trading at a PE ratio of 118.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.
- AAXN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 9.4, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- AXON ENTERPRISE has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.6.
AXON ENTERPRISE Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AXON ENTERPRISE stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, AXON ENTERPRISE revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.