Abaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABAX)
Abaxis Analysis Video
View Abaxis stock analysis video. This is our ABAX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABAX stock.
Abaxis Inc Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Abaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Abaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABAX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.6% for Abaxis.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.4% (average) for Abaxis in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Abaxis has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- Abaxis generates a high return on invested capital of 24.4%.
- The LTM ROE of 13% for Abaxis is attractive.
- Abaxis has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15%.
Should you sell ABAX stock?
- ABAX stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.4.