Abaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABAX)
Abaxis Analysis Video
View Abaxis stock analysis video. This is our ABAX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABAX stock.
Abaxis Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Abaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Abaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABAX stock?
- Abaxis had a healthy average operating margin of 20.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.1% (average) for Abaxis in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, Abaxis has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
- Abaxis generates a high return on invested capital of 26%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Abaxis at 13.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6%.
Should you sell ABAX stock?
- Abaxis sales declined by -0.2% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 8.3%.
- The ABAX stock currently trades at a PE of 37.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.