Ambev S.A. Stock Analysis (NYSE:ABEV)
Ambev S.A. Analysis Video
View Ambev S.A. stock analysis video. This is our ABEV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABEV stock.
Ambev SA (ADR) Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Ambev S.A. stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ambev S.A. stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABEV stock?
- Ambev S.A. had a healthy average operating margin of 35.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 27% (average) for Ambev S.A. in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.11, Ambev S.A. has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- Ambev S.A. generates a high return on invested capital of 32.8%.
- The LTM ROE of 26.6% for Ambev S.A. is attractive.
- Ambev S.A. has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.8%.
Should you sell ABEV stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.5% over the last 5 years.
- ABEV stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.8, which is a negative when compared to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.7.