Ambev S.A. Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ABEV)
View the Ambev S.A. stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ABEV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ambev SA (ADR) Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ABEV stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Ambev S.A. valuation analysis. Ambev S.A. stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ABEV stock?
- Ambev S.A. had a healthy average operating margin of 34.59 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.2% for Ambev S.A. over the last twelve months.
- Ambev S.A. has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.13.
- Ambev S.A. has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19.9
Should you sell ABEV stock?
- Sales declined by -1 annually over the last 5 years.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3052 times the net income.
- ABEV stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.3, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.7.
Amigobulls Ambev S.A. stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Ambev S.A. revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ABEV stock.