Ambev S.A. Stock Analysis (NYSE:ABEV)
Ambev S.A. Analysis Video
View Ambev S.A. stock analysis video. This is our ABEV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABEV stock.
Ambev SA (ADR) Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Ambev S.A. stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ambev S.A. stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABEV stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 37.3% for Ambev S.A..
- Net margins came in at average 28.2% for Ambev S.A. over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.12, Ambev S.A. is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Ambev S.A. has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 34.5%
- Ambev S.A. has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 26.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 46.6%.
Should you sell ABEV stock?
- Sales declined by -3.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- ABEV stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7, which is a negative when compared to the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average multiple of 1.8.