ABM Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ABM)
View the ABM Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ABM Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls ABM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like ABM Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ABM Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ABM Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ABM stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.7444 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- ABM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 0.9.
- ABM Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 5.6.
Should you sell ABM stock?
- ABM Industries had a poor average operating margin of 1.53 over the last 4 quarters.
- ABM Industries's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.4%.
- ABM Industries has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.5.
- ABM Industries has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 6.8.
ABM Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ABM Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ABM stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ABM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, ABM Industries revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.