ABM Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ABM)
ABM Industries Stock Analysis
View the ABM Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ABM Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ABM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like ABM Industries revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ABM Industries valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ABM Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ABM stock?
- When compared with the Building-Maintenance and service industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for ABM stock is attractive.
Should you sell ABM stock?
- Revenue growth of 5.3% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- ABM Industries had a poor average operating margin of 1.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- ABM Industries's Net margins were poor at 1.5% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 23, ABM stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.5.
- ABM Industries has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3%.
ABM Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls ABM Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ABM stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ABM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, ABM Industries revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.