Barrick Gold Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ABX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Barrick Gold stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls ABX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Barrick Gold revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Barrick Gold valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Barrick Gold stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell ABX stock?
- Barrick Gold sales shrank by -20.7% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -11.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Barrick Gold had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.71 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Barrick Gold registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.4%.
- -1.4's negative ROIC of -1.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Barrick Gold has a negative return on equity of -2.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -9.8.
Barrick Gold Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Barrick Gold stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ABX stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Barrick Gold revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ABX stock.