Acco Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ACCO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Acco Brands stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ACCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ACCO Brands Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls ACCO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Acco Brands revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Acco Brands dividend performance. Acco Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Acco Brands stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ACCO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 1.9 over the last 5 years.
- ACCO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.8 which is better than the sector average of 20.8.
- ACCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.5.
- Acco Brands has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.9.
Should you sell ACCO stock?
- Acco Brands is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.43.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Acco Brands has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.2.
Acco Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Acco Brands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ACCO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Acco Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ACCO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.