Acco Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ACCO)
Acco Brands Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Acco Brands stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ACCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ACCO Brands Corporation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls ACCO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Acco Brands revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Acco Brands dividend performance. Acco Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Acco Brands stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ACCO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Acco Brands was 29.5% in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 2.1% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 9.9% for Acco Brands.
- The Acco Brands stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.3.
- ACCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Office Supplies and Forms industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The LTM ROE of 18.1% for Acco Brands is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.3%.
Acco Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Acco Brands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ACCO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Acco Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ACCO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.