ACI Worldwide Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ACIW)
Take a look at Amigobulls ACI Worldwide stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ACIW stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ACI Worldwide Inc Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls ACIW stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like ACI Worldwide revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ACI Worldwide valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. ACI Worldwide stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ACIW stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 7.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.6.
Should you sell ACIW stock?
- ACI Worldwide sales shrank by -9.6% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- ACI Worldwide registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.3%.
- ACI Worldwide has a debt/equity ratio of 0.69, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 44.7, ACIW stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 26.
- -2.2's negative ROIC of -2.2 indicates operational inefficiency.
- ACI Worldwide has a negative return on equity of -1.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
ACI Worldwide Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls ACI Worldwide stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
ACI Worldwide revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.