Axcelis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ACLS)
Axcelis Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Axcelis stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ACLS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Axcelis Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls ACLS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Axcelis revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Axcelis dividend performance. Axcelis valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Axcelis stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ACLS stock?
- Axcelis sales grew by 67.8% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.1% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.7% for Axcelis.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 30.9% (average) for Axcelis in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Axcelis stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.5.
- Axcelis's return on invested capital of 15% is good.
- Axcelis has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 50.2%.
Axcelis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Axcelis stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Axcelis revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ACLS stock.