Axcelis Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ACLS)
Watch the robo advisor video of Axcelis stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our ACLS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Axcelis Technologies Inc Stock Rating 4.1/5
Amigobulls ACLS stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Axcelis revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Axcelis dividend performance. Axcelis valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Axcelis stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ACLS stock?
- Axcelis sales grew by 16.1% year on year in 2018-06.
- Axcelis had a healthy average operating margin of 13.49 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 28.6% for Axcelis over the last twelve months.
- ACLS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.4 which is better than the sector average of 25.8.
- ACLS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Axcelis has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 16.6
- Axcelis has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 41.2.
Should you sell ACLS stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.4635 times the net income.
Axcelis Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Axcelis stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Axcelis revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ACLS stock.