Aecom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ACM)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Aecom stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ACM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aecom Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls ACM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Aecom revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Aecom valuation analysis. Aecom stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ACM stock?
- The Aecom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.6, compared to the sector average of 19.8. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Construction sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for ACM stock is attractive.
Should you sell ACM stock?
- Aecom's TTM operating margin of 2.08 was rather poor.
- Aecom posted a TTM Net margin of 0.7%.
- Aecom has a poor return on invested capital of 3.3.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Aecom is not so attractive at 3.4.
Amigobulls Aecom stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Aecom revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of ACM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.