Aecom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ACM)
Take a look at Amigobulls Aecom stock analysis video. Our ACM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aecom Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls ACM stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Aecom revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Aecom dividend performance. We compare Aecom valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ACM stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Aecom stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ACM stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.6.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for ACM stock versus Construction sector average of 0.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ACM stock?
- Aecom had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.39 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Aecom's Net margins were poor at 0.9% in the last twelve months.
- Aecom has a debt/equity ratio of 0.92, which is worse than the average in the Construction sector.
- Aecom provides a low return on invested capital of 3.6.
- Aecom has a low return on equity of 4.4 over the last twelve months.
Investors can use Amigobulls Aecom stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Aecom revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ACM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ACM stock.