Acacia Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ACTG)
View the Acacia Research stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ACTG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Acacia Research Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls ACTG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Acacia Research revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Acacia Research dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Acacia Research valuation analysis. Our Acacia Research stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ACTG stock?
- ACTG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 1.2 which is better than the sector average of 22.5.
Should you sell ACTG stock?
- Sales declined by -11.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- Acacia Research reported an average operating margin of -35.56 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Acacia Research posted an average Net loss of -11.2% in the last twelve months.
- Acacia Research has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -17.1.
- Acacia Research has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Acacia Research has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -621.6.
Investors can use Amigobulls Acacia Research stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Acacia Research revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ACTG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.