Archer Daniels Midland Stock Analysis (NYSE:ADM)
Archer Daniels Midland Analysis Video
View Archer Daniels Midland stock analysis video. This is our ADM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADM stock.
Archer Daniels Midland Company Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Archer Daniels Midland stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Archer Daniels Midland stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADM stock?
- Archer Daniels Midland has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.41.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.7.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for ADM stock is attractive.
Should you sell ADM stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -6.7% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Archer Daniels Midland's TTM operating margin of 2.6% was rather poor.
- Archer Daniels Midland posted a TTM Net margin of 2.2%.