Adamas Pharma Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ADMS)
Adamas Pharma Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Adamas Pharma stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ADMS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ADMS stock analysis. We compare Adamas Pharma valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ADMS stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Adamas Pharma stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell ADMS stock?
- Adamas Pharma registered a negative operating margin of -15424.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Adamas Pharma registered an average TTM Net loss of -15701.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.55, Adamas Pharma is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ADMS stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1055.5, which is higher in comparison to the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average of 6, making ADMS stock expensive.
- Adamas Pharma's negative ROIC of -1339.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Adamas Pharma has a negative return on equity of -88.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4410.5%.
Adamas Pharma Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Adamas Pharma stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ADMS stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ADMS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Adamas Pharma revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ADMS stock.