Autodesk Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ADSK)
Take a look at Amigobulls Autodesk stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSK stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Autodesk, Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls ADSK stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Autodesk revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Autodesk valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Autodesk stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell ADSK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.5 over the last 5 years.
- Autodesk registered a negative operating margin of -20.87 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Autodesk had an average Net loss of -24.4%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ADSK stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 14.5, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making ADSK stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -84.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -475.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.
Autodesk Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Autodesk stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Autodesk revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ADSK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Autodesk stock.