Autodesk Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ADSK)
Autodesk Analysis Video
View Autodesk stock analysis video. This is our ADSK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADSK stock.
Autodesk, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Autodesk stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autodesk stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ADSK stock?
- Autodesk revenue saw a decline of -5.1% YoY in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Autodesk posted an average operating loss margin of -23.2%.
- Over the last 12 months, Autodesk had an average Net loss of -27%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.94, Autodesk is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ADSK stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 12.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.6.
- Autodesk has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -42.9%.
- A negative ROE of -53.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.